Saturday, June 18, 2011

Slingshot Kite Boards


I really love to see my work in products and recently I collaborated with the brand Slingshot to create a few original designs for their great hand-made Kite Boards. Unfortunately nobody will get to use them because my designs didn't make it in the production, apparently the artwork doesn't fit with the brand's audience :-( But I really enjoyed making these.

The good news: I have something else to share with you!



By the way, this is really a cool Sport!

5 comments:

  1. Those boards look great. We own one of the biggest kitesurf news site in Holland and one of the biggest in the world. We've made a news item of this and added this link, if that's alright with you.

    http://www.hanglos.nl/news/269249/kitesurfnews-alberto-cerriteo-designs-new-kiteboards.html

    We really would have liked to see this board in production. :-(
    Love your work and site. I would like to see to see more boards like this. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I love the octopus one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, its a real shame that the Slingshot guys didnt see the potential in your designs because they are obviously rad. Your are the man, man!

    I bet they chose some bland multicolored tribal graphic instead! :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi

    such a very nice and useful blog.

    Thanks

    Slingshot Kiteboards

    ReplyDelete