Saturday, November 06, 2010

Grincket!

I'm very pleased to announce the official launch of a project I've been working on!
Grincket is an art & clothing brand founded by my wife Luisa and myself. Our products will bring whimsical artwork to a diversity of consumer products, clothing, accessories, decorative items and any other cool idea we are able to produce.
Check out our very first product! Is a hand silkscreened T-shirt for women and kids.

Mr. Earth & Mrs. Moon| T-Shirt
Available now in our brand new online Store!






4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's so cool! :D I do silk-screen prints and art on fabric myself, but your´s is way more awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations!!! Really great stuff!! I will be keeping an eye on your store cause I love your stuff!! Do you know if you will be shipping abroad or not? Congratulations again it is really exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cool!
    And the colors are vibrant too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! It looks great. I wish you much success :-).

    ReplyDelete