Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The G3 Show

I just finished my three pieces for the 3G show coming up at 1988 Gallery in Los Angeles. The show features the artwork of many artists inspired by three movies that defined one generation. Ghostbusters, The Goonies & Gremlins.

The opening night wil take place the friday, September 3rd from 7-10 PM
The show will run till September 22nd. So hopefully some of you will be able to attend.

I'm so happy to be part of the show specially cause I recently showed these three movies almost in a row to my 6 years old boy, which BTW he loved them (of course) and later on I received an invitation to participate on this show :) ...Was that a premonition?

The show is curated by The Autumn Society.

Sweet Thoughts


Love at First Sight


Shiny Memories


Detail Images:




9 comments:

  1. i love the shapes and textures in all your work! beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:50 PM

    You're the master mister! love love LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic. I wish I could be there to see this show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice renditions. I especially like Mama Fratelli. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very nice, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:10 AM

    I do like everything you do.
    Show!
    Moline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guys! I'm very glad to know you like them :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:03 PM

    chingonnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete