Thursday, November 15, 2007

60 Unite for Children




I just got my copy, the book is great and I'm so honored to share pages with very talented designers and illustrators. The concept behind this book published by APAG editions in France was celebrate the 60th anniversary of UNICEF inviting 60 illustrators all around the globe to come up with a piece related to childhood and a quote. Above you can see how the cover book looks and my participation for it.

You can buy the book here or check the official website.

3 comments:

  1. Felicitaciones veo que tu trabajo es fenomenal un estilo muy particular e identificativo de tu persona.
    sigue arteando el mundo necesita artistas como vós.
    Saludos desde Argentina...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola dingo, muchas gracias por tus palabras :)
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your work, and so excited about the book, but can't buy it in the US (?). ....totally bummed...

    ReplyDelete